Business Information Manager
All Plukon locations
Are you ready for a challenge as Business Information Manager at an international level? As Business Information Manager at the Plukon Food Group, you are responsible for both national and international locations. Do you want professional development and internal growth opportunities? Do you want to be the linking pin between the business and IT? Then please continue reading!
We are currently looking for a Business Information Manager for our Plukon Agri team who has experience with the functional management of various business applications and processes within the pre-chain of the Plukon Food Group supply chain.
As Business Information Manager you are responsible for the daily functional management of the Plukon Agri applications, you supervise changes and optimize the use of the applications. You are also involved in various projects.
- The operational maintenance and further development of the internal applications;
- You are the link between the business, ICT and the software supplier;
- Within the business you identify the needs of the user which you then translate into new functionalities;
- In case of emergencies or bugs you are the business contact and you solve the incidents yourself or together with the internal IT department or the supplier;
- You will regularly visit other locations, possibly with overnight stays if necessary;
- In IT projects, you are the project leader on behalf of the business;
- Mapping the business processes and information relationships.
You will be part of the Plukon Agri team that is responsible for the live supply for the slaughterhouses and for the management of the poultry chain.
Plukon Food Group is one of the biggest players in the European food industry. Plukon was founded in the Netherlands in 1895 and has since developed into a company with a turnover of more than 2 billion euros. Plukon has 28 locations in 6 countries and employs over 6000 people. Plukon wants to be the most knowledge-driven, efficient and innovative poultry, fresh meals, salads and healthy vegetarian producer in Europe. We want to achieve this by working from our core values: innovation, realism and responsibility. With innovation as our starting point, consumer demands as our compass and with an eye for the environment, we make beautiful chicken products and we also develop, produce and market ultra-fresh and pasteurized meals.
You are eager to take the next step as a Business Information Manager. You already have experience in a similar role. Professional growth and working in a result driven way suits you. In addition, you are interested in working within an international environment and you consider travel a bonus. Because of your pragmatic and solution-oriented work attitude you know how to determine your priorities. You fit well in an informal company culture and you enjoy contributing ideas about the future within the dynamic management landscape. We also hope that you have:
- Completed a bachelor degree in Business IT & Management, Business Informatics or similar;
- Experience with managing ERP and other business systems;
- Experience with a procurement environment is a plus;
- Experience with Business Intelligence is a plus;
- Experience with project management;
- Experience with Business Process Management;
- A good command of the English language;
- Willingness to work on consignment services.
What we offer
A nice, autonomous position with a variety of activities in an innovative and pragmatic company. You will receive competitive employment conditions based on your education and work experience. Development is important to us; therefore, we offer plenty of opportunities to develop yourself. We
- Company car if needed for work;
- Possibility to work remote.
Please send your recent CV with cover letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Lotte Kroeze, Business Development Manager Agri (+31) (0)38 376 6637).